BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The word for the day: ACCUPUNCTURE!




This morning I woke at about 5 am to the sounds of the birds in my flowering camelia bush outside my window. By 6:30, I'd gotten out of bed, thrown some clothes on and headed for a 45 minute walk to the beach. Lovely, refreshing, and ultimately energizing!

I had a 9:30 appointment for accupuncture at Hemma (www.hemma.ca), for another round of it in a communal setting. Time flew past, as I entered a deep state of meditative quiet. I left 3 hours later. My accupuncturist remarked that my tongue was looking good, with nothing glaring to note. Again, another positive reinforcement!

Today I seem to operating on vital energy, cause I've only had 3/4 of litre of juice, and I feel as if I've gotten what I need for the day. This is definitely the saga of my juice FAST rather than feast.

This evening I've been looking up Nama Shoyu (raw soy sauce) and other raw products. Plus, I think I'll go ahead with the raw milk...

1 comment:

MARYYX said...

Hi Bronwyn
Thought I would stop by and see how you're doing. It's wonderful to see that you are progressing in your health.

Glad to hear you are able to get massage. My husband and I are both massage atherapists, and know how valuable it can be.

God bless you
Maryyx