BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Accupuncture and juice!


Today's highlight was an accupuncture treatment at Hemma, here in Victoria...in a communual setting. There are 7 LazyBoy chairs around, and the practioner treats you all, this way making it far more financially accessible for people. $15 dollars a sessio for people in my income bracket! You can't beat that! Plus, I lied there with the needles in for 2 hours!

Then rest of the day involved hanging out for far too long at the tax office, but topping it off with a juicy dinner at Re-Bar!

Simi and I are off tomorrow for the weekend on Lasqueti Island...so tomorrow morning it will be my 3-day juice prep extravaganza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time I come for a visit let's go to Hemma together!

Have a great time on Lasquite. I hope the weather warms up. There is actually fresh snow in the mountains today.