BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HALF-WAY THERE! DAY 46!

Now today truly is a milestone!  I've reached the peak!  Day 46!

Today I was really proud of myself, as I was able to have 3 litres of juice!  My juice consumption had dwindled down to about one litre a day over the last week - so I was thrilled with my intake today!  As well, after doing much research, consulting with people I know and gauging my body's reactions, I've decided that I want to go mainly raw eating predominantly live foods as part of my diet!  The idea of green smoothies every morning sounds wonderful!  So off I went today to Triangle - a store which sells juicers, infra-red saunas, supplements, detox foot baths, etc.  I bought myself a 9-tray Excaliber food dehydrator and a BlendTec blender!  I'm super excited.  I was planning on getting a Vita Mix, but the BlendTec is suppossedly a far superior machine: more horsepower, programmable settings, lighter, smaller...I'm stocked!

RAW FOOD HERE I COME!

No comments: