BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 59!

Today I had a juice/lunch date with my partner's niece at Re-Bar, drinking a litre and taking advantage of my 50% discount...grapefruit, strawberry, and pineapple!

I'm getting excited because tomorrow I invited our neighbours over for dinner (yes, actual food) -- as a very interesting by-product to this cleanse has been my developed love of cooking and preparing food for others! Experimenting in the kitchen is tonnes of fun to me! People are udderly stunned by this!

I am still feeling amazing on this feast! I'm enjoying developing definition to my face, having a more slender figure and fitting back into my clothes! I've shed about 26 pounds to date! Not bad for not starving!

I've located a local source of raw milk...a good way, I figure to get my protein when I'm raw, since I can't rely on nuts. I'm in the process of finding people to share the cow share with. I also located raw cheeses from a local source: Saltspring Island.

One thing I noticed during this feast is the change in my quality of hunger. When my body triggers me that it would like to have something to drink, my hunger rumbles are in the vain of craving nourishment, as opposed to deep hunger food longing. It's hard put it into words. It is not an urge that simply wants to be stuffed...it wants to be nourished!

No comments: