BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 40! E3 Live intro!





When I'm awoken to congratulatory comments of "Wow, Day 40! That's pretty amazing!" -- it makes you feel good!

Yesterday I eeked my way through the day on only 1 litre of juice (bad girl!) -- it was such a thick juice it felt as if I took in a few. Still, no excuse.

So, this morning, determined to overcome my short-fallings from yesterday, I prepared juices with my pre-soaked goji berries, celery, cucumber, parsley, spinach, sweet lime, yam, pineapple and...E3 Live! I bought a frozen bottle a few days ago, and set to partly defrost it in my fridge. From there I drained off a bit of the green liquid (from Klamath Lake, Oregon) into an ice cube tray, and put it back in the freezer. This morning, I added one E3 Live ice cube to each juice! It was very pleasant...so I'm sold!

1 comment:

MARYYX said...

Your daughter is just too cute, Bronwyn. I have a granddaughter that is just about the same age - she turned 7 in January. Then one of my grandsons is just a bit younger.

They are so fun at that age.

I'm so proud of you for taking such positive steps to improve your health
Maryyx