BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another milestone: DAY 60!!! and a massage!



Today, after waking a realizing this was a major accomplishment to have reached Day 60...I also became saddened that I'm two-thirds of the way through. There really is only one month roughly...32 days...and since the juice diet has been nothing less than extraordinary for me, it will be a bittersweet goal once attained!

So today I went for my monthly massage that my aunt's treating me too, and it was just wonderful. My massage therapist said that my she could really feel my cells vibrating, and could sense a really clear, open energy from me. As she said, with this extensive of a cleanse, my cells have started transmuting! So that was wonderful to hear, when other's can perceive what you're feeling inside!

I also popped by a tattoo place (I selected this one because it's owned by Sarah Kramer, the woman who wrote the "How it All Vegan" cookbook and others. I wanted to get a buddha tatooed on my back from an image given to me at the Nyingma Institute in Berkeley, California many years back. Unfortunately I'm going to have to re-think my positioning and iz of a tattoo due to the fact that I'm pretty coated in moles.

And then the evening we had our neighbours over for dinner which went really well. I set the table with knives and forks for every one, and then a straw for me! Oddly enough, as I've mentioned before...I am taking the greatest pleasure in preparing food for others! -- even preparing food that isn't in line with the diet I'll be following. Well the food that I prepared that i wasn't able to tast, received rave reviews! All in all, a great day!

No comments: