BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Great day!







I have been resonating with David Rainoshek's outline of the stages one goes through while on the juice feast...for the past week or so, I've definitely been somewhat in the BOREDOM stage.  The last thing that interested me was juicing!  Today, however, I was excited to get to it, while felt great.  I'm rejuvenated!  Perhaps this arose from my feeling clearer about my chosen nutritional route!

So, at the moment I'm sipping on a pineapple, bok choy, burdock, cucumber and celery juice!  In it I've added bee pollen, E3 Live and coconut oil.  YUMMY!

No comments: