BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 45!

I took a few days off from the realm of blogging, as it was Simi's 7th birthday over the weekend!  It was a tremendous success with tonnes of family over, a magician, fun party games, streamers and balloons galore!  I went and got juices in anticipation of not being able to juice amidst the mayhem, from or local vegetarian restaurant Green Cuisine, where virtually all the ingredients were organic!

I've just come from juicing grape, peach, cucumber, celery, cilantro, bok choy, burdock, ginger and apple juice!

I'm really excited, I booked a colonic for next week, based on people's reports on Global Juice Feast.  I haven't been doing enemas recently, though I want to try coffee enemas -- but I've been quite surprised that I've been having regular, solid BMs.  So, the elimination process is working!

I wanted to share with you, this list of vegetable correlations with the human body, that was sent to me by my aunt Nicola.  Enjoy!



No comments: