BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 38! Low-key!




Today is day 38..almost half way (day 46 will be that major milestone!).

Simi (and therefore me too) was up much of the night with a fever. Today I kept her from school to try to recuperate. So, while she watched TV, I juiced and later we both had naps together.

I made 3 litres of the same kind of juice today: goji berries, cucumber, carrots, beet, mint, cilantro, apple, lemon, ginger, spinach, burdock and bee pollen. They were beautiful and tasty!

A day of staying indoors with Simi, despite the glorious Spring Day this is coursing by outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to her you 2 are sick! I send you the kindest germ-busters! Their tough towards germs...but very cute! (I also recommend Oil of Oregano....you can mix that with the juicing I'm sure! It worked wonders on my cold 2 weeks ago!)

Talk with you soon!