BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Acting and Ani!




Today was a day where I craved fruit juices over green juices. The result was pineapple, goji berry and E3 Live juices! Delicious!

My morning started off by accompanying Simi to school, so I could help the kids with their Grade One French reading. This is always such a rewarding experience!

Back home, I phoned to see if there was any chance of snagging a ticket for the Ani DiFranco concert tonight -- and Yes! Folk-Punk here i come!

And then the afternoon I spent with my friend Sacha, helping her with techniques to develop a character she'll be portraying in a movie!

All in all, a terrific day!

(Simi really wanted me to include this photo of her holding wholesome hazelnuts!)

No comments: