BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A douzy of a day!





There were no major juice breakthroughs today, instead it was a day of spending 4 hours in the dental surgery office, while my daughter Simi underwent major dental surgery.  

I whipped together a couple pineapple, bok choy, kale and cucumber juices this morning, feeling guilty that I could "eat" and poor Simi couldn't.

Needless to say, we packed up and headed to the centre, complete with our brave superstar daughter!  She is asleep, as I write, woozy from the procedure.  But, as I've requested my whole life, and subsequently for hers, backed-up now by David and Katrina's video, I did not allow the dentist to administer any flouride to her.

I've got a colonis scheduled for Monday, but I'm also considering doing a Detox Ion Foot Bath (offered at Triangle healing Products for $50) and some community accupencture down at Hemma, with my former accupuncturist Michael Lium-Hall.  To make accupunture more accessible to everyone, he has established a community, communal based method where patients are in one room together in big lazy boy chairs, and sessions operate on a sliding-scale of $15 - $40.  Really...how could I miss such an opportunity?!

But now, I sit and sip and wait for a waking, uncomfortable girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe - give Simi a hug for me ;)