BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, April 21, 2008

The colonic that didn't happen!

I was so excited this morning...today was my colonic appointment!  I headed down there about 20 minutes early, full of anticipation, filled out my forms...and then presto was delivered the news that I couldn't have one because of the cerohosis of my liver!  What an absolute bummer!  I did stay and chat to the hydrotherapist though, because she wanted to pick my brain about juice feasting, as she had been considering doing herself, too.  So, no long-winded ramblings about all my internal gunk...but I did manage to then go by some Stone-Breaker caps. So....

I've also been in contact with a woman regarding a source of raw milk.  I figure that I'll need a good source of protein after coming off the feast if I can't rely on nuts!

So, it's Day 52...40 more to go, and I'm down about 22 pounds! Feeling great!

Below is the video of our Victoria JuiceLuck, Day 50:



No comments: