BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, March 3, 2008

What goes in must come out!



I woke this morning in a great mood and with energy...ready to take on juicing for Day 3!  Or, in other words...only 89 days to go!
I had read that your sleeping patterns might change -- requiring less sleep!  This was something I was doubtful would occur to me, as exhaustion comes hand-in-hand with the Wilson's Disease.  I sleep generally between 10.5 - 11 hours per night.  Well already, two nights into this, I've been experiencing shifts.  Waking early, I feel totally refreshed!
I tried my first-ever enema today!  After a few mishaps in application, I discovered that I am a profound promoter of this method of elimination during a cleanse.  (Sorry for these descriptions, if I turn anyone's stomach!)  But it was evident that I was eliminating some stuff that had been inside for awhile!  Perhaps colon plaque? or something of the sort?!
Next, dry skin brushing and a shower!  
My friend Angela called me this morning and said she's undertaking a simultaneous cleanse to support me, by doing the Wild Rose Cleanse.  Thanks Angela!
Juicing involved one of parsley, celery, swiss chard and lemon.  Lemon is my new best friend!  It is the top alkalinizing fruit there is (go figure, since it's so acidic!).
Other juices involved zucchini, mint, golden beet with greens, oranges and apples.
So I got my two pounds of greens in today!  That is a basic minimum requirement!  This cleanse is one of ABUNDANCE not denial -- keeping up the caloric intake is important.  Giving your digestive system is huge! 

1 comment:

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

Hi Bronwyn!!

Love your blog and seeing you look so happy and beautiful with your new friend Sam!!

It was also great to read about the Victoria Juice Luck!! Love it!!

And we love you!!

Say hi to P and S for us,

David and Katrina