BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Glorious bright, beautiful day!




Today the sun sun is shining...and even better yet, it has warmth to it!  Bright blue skies, people in happy, smiley moods -- just wonderful!
Today, after dropping Simi off at school, I returned home and got cracking!  And today, thankfully, I had much more success in making tasty juices -- ones that didn't offend the palette!  My first secret in doing this was combining sweet young coconut water to the green juice -- an uplifting an refreshing drink.  In conjunction there was swiss chard, zucchini lemon, and a couple oranges in there!  Devine!  Another I made with carrot, orange and mint.  Another I tried incorporating some yam in it!  
I feel like a veggie scientist seeking the next best mixture!
After juicing for about an hour-and-a-half, I headed over to visit my friend Jessica for some beach-basking time, and to couple it with some veggie shopping.  We laid on the beach at Gyro Park, absolutely mesmorized by the day, the sun glinting off the ocean -- everything!  I suppose I don't need to state the obvious that my mood is up, and so is my energy!
I've been speaking with other friends juice feasting who are starting to have cleansing reactions -- headaches, nausea, mood swings, etc.  Besides my first day of upheavals (literally) -- I haven't experienced any such symptoms.  I'm also not weaning myself off coffee...I had had the sense to do the before hand (I was an avid coffee drinker to put it mildly!)

An invaluable tool for me has the been the daily video postings by David and Katrina Rainoshek on globaljuicefeast.com -- loaded with info and insights -- so thanks guys!

Now I must relax my muscles from all the vegetables I just lugged back -- it literally was: take a few steps, rest, bags down, take a few steps......

No comments: