BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Juice Sponsorship and Luggage Full of Jars!






This morning, my hubbie Paddy, decided to call the owner of the most prolific and abundant juice bars here in Victoria: Re-Bar and asked if there would be the chance for the remaining four juice feasters here in town to get sponsored/supported by them in the rest of our cleanse.  They were totally supportive and gung-ho...and for the next month, all four of us will receive 50% off our juices there!  Yeah!  Thanks, Paddy!

That was first-off, then I started juicing my spinach, lemon, burdock, cilantro, cucumber, orange juice!  Making one for tonight's weekly JuiceLuck, as well.

Then off we went downtown to a Save Our Old Growth Forests rally at the legislature.  There was a good turnout and we were able to form two circles of people around the legislature!  It's always, always inspiring to gather with a group of focussed, like-minded individuals!

Oh, and yes, I did an enema this morning, and dry-skin brushed!  Finally!

I also tackled the effort of packing my bags for Ann Arbor, Michigan tomorrow -- complete with 10 empty mason jars!

Off now for juice!

No comments: