BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ann Arbor juice fest!


I'm exhausted right now...just flew Victoria to Toronto then Toronto to Detroit, then shuttled to Ann Arbor (about 30 minutes away), dropped my stuff off in the room, grabbed mason jars and called a cab to Seva Restaurant's juice bar.  About an hour and fifteen minutes later I emerged with 10 litres/quarts of juice...mainly organic, taxied back to the hotel and am ready to crash for the night!  It all worked out!

It was so lovely, this morning at 3:30, Paddy was busy juicing me up some juice knowing it would be the only juice I'd have until way, way later!  What a gem!

I must wake at 5:45 tomorrow morning...which my time will be 2:45 am -- yikes!

Nighty-night!

No comments: