BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sauna-time!




I just came back from the swimming pool, where I visited the sauna!  Aiding with detox, it felt great to see the little sweat beads appearing!  Interestingly enough, I've noticed little red bumps appearing on my legs -- somewhat like heat-rash sores.  My theory is it's directly related to my detoxing and lack of doing an enema recently (I fully planned on doing one over the last few days, yet mornings got really busy and then being really cold during the rest of the day...it seemed really unappealing to be stark naked!) --

Juice consumption today: dangerously low!  I'll be just under 2 litres!  Part of this had to do that I had to run off to the University today to re-register...something that became a tedious, frustrating bureaucratic nightmare!  Oh well.

Tomorrow I must pack, for I leave at the crack-of-dawn Sunday morning.  My young-budding-six-year-capitalist RENTED me her suitcase as I need an extra one to take my 12 masons jars as a carry-on!  I can just picture airport security now!

No comments: