BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sun-shiny trip to the Sea!




What a beautiful morning greeted me this morning which arrived on the heels of a powerful wind and rainstorm last night, shaking it all up!
We all felt inspired to hit the ocean!  After first juicing (spinach, yellow baby carrots, cucumber, celery, and apples), we headed out.  Our destination: East Sooke Park.  With my packed juice, and Simi and Paddy's packed sandwiches and Easter chocolates, off we went.  About an hour drive's away and we arrived at the Aylard Farm end of the park.  We rolled up a picnic blanket, and headed down to the ocean.  The sun was glistening, dogs and kids were frolicking about, and there were tidepools to explore.  It was a fun day!

No comments: