BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 11!







Its Day 11!  Right now I just finished sipping on a pineapple, spinach, mint and beet juice...and have just started another of the same minus the beet! Delicious!  I've broken out of the pond sludge phase -- thank gawd!
I kept hearing that around Day 10, there is an infusion of energy you usually get, after the major detoxing phase is over (you detox continually throughout the process, but the first week is the the real one shaking it up).  Well, they were right!  Day 10 was amazing for me, partially because I was finally able to drink 4 full litres of juice!  I was bursting with energy, all the way until bed time at about 10:30!
One thing I've fallen behind on, just because circumstances have played out as such is enemas!  I will absolutely do one today, but that means I missed the last two days.  Interestingly enough, I had a small Bm this morning that was solid.  It was a surprise...possibly do to my inclusion of green powder yesterday?!
So, now it's afternoon, and since I went and read with Simi's class this morning, I did not get my morning juicing in.  I managed to return and juice two litres, but now I'll set to work to juice another two for the evening! 

No comments: