BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Victoria JuiceLuck on DAY 86!!!

So, just a small correction, I got a bit ahead of myself, the day I listed as being day 85 was in fact 84, the JuiceLuck yesterday was on Day 85 and so today, Sunday is Day 86!

Yesterday the sun was shining amazingly bright. Simi and I headed to the Moss Street Market -- where everything was booming! The vegetables were plentiful, the arts & craft stalls were busy, the children's art table and playground were overflowing! It was just truly wonderful, with Simi and I spending 2 hours there.

The afternoon Simi spent playing with friends in our backyard, while I juiced for the JuiceLuck. My offering this week: watermelon, beet, carrots, spinach, mint and ginger. I've also rediscovered my love of grapefruits. I was really turned off them at the beginning of the feast, but have seen their refreshing light.

I was really amazed by one of my fellow juicefeasters last night, Constanze. As you will notice in the video, she looks so unbelievably clear! Inspiring...

After the JuiceLuck last night, Constanze and I went to a spoken word poetry performance by Shane Koyczan and the Short Story Long -- absolutely mindblowingly fabulous!

njoy the video:

Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast

No comments: