BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chi low!


Well my cough is back! I think it sunk in when I was so low -- but it is having a depleting effect on me. My accupuncturist today told me to be careful with it, since my chi was low (checked through pulses) -- he noted that it was evident how good the cleanse had been for me, but to make sure that I don't let it begin having a depleting effect on me. I sais that these kind of comments will aid me with determining the length I juice feast for. My partner is feeling the same way, hoping I'll stop at 92 days. Truthfully, 92 days would be much more practical for me, as I have to be at a series of 3-day long meetings on Galiano in mid-June, and it would be wonderful if I could eat salad. So we'll see. However, I'm now off to juice...!

No comments: