BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Victoria JuiceLuck! and Day 72: Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers today!

Last night, we had our weekly Victoria JuiceLuck...check out the video below:

Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast


Yesterday also involved a brief, chilly trip down to the Moss Street Market, where i bought greens from the same people's stall (photo included)...a lovely braising mix assortment.

This morning I started bright and early, since I had a friend coming to visit at 7:00 am -- fitting a visit in between her train trips up and down island.

So, the sun is shining this morning and the wind is also blowing, and I'm off to tackle some pineapples!

No comments: