BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Accupuncture and mass-juice production! Day 75!


I went for a lovely 2 hour accupuncture session today, were I fell into a deep sleep while lying there in the Lazy-Boy! Total bliss! I mentioned to my accupuncturist that we're going to build a new house on Lasqueti over the next couple of years, and he immediately offered to come up and help us build for a week! Generosity abounds....

Tomorrow evening we're heading to Lasqueti for the long-weekend, equipped with building laser and rock drill, along with photocopies of our house plans. To prepare, Paddy and Simi juiced me some pineapple, but tomorrow will be my maddening juice day of making multiple, mulitiple juices. My plan is to have a litre or two of just straight green juice that I can divie up between the fruit ones. I'm also bringing a whole jar of E-3 Live to add to my juices!

No comments: