BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 85!


I'm rethinking my notion to do 108 days of feasting...I likely will stop on day 92, since my cough is still hanging in, my chi is apparently low and logistically, it's a matter of going to June 16th or May 31st...when I have three days of meetings I must attend on Galiano Island from June 11th...and I don't want another juicing disaster. I'm going to feel it out. I really am not prepared to stop in 6 days! What a terrifying idea.

The day contained its fair share of ups and downs -- on the up side I finally got my moon flow! This was of great relief, since during the feast my moon flow dissapeared. I'm feeling really awesome in my skin. I've downed about 36 pounds, my skin is clear, clear, clear and I'm fitting in some of my old clothes! I bought myself one of those tiny ipod shuffles today so that I can listen to it, while going for walks. Plus, Paddy managed to score $2500 worth of the most gorgeous wooden windows that were incorrectly ordered for a job he's working on for $700 dollars. We will gather bits and pieces for our place as we find gems! And on top of it, we were quoted a wonderful price for our lumber list. So good moods were abound.

Then the day took a major pitfall with a letter from Student Loans that was saying they were going to begin to debit my bank account for an amount they're charging me interest on...an amount that I am not to pay due to my permanent disability status. I never loose my cool on the phone...but I ended up being sent through the roof, ending with me saying "See you in court." My blood pressure went soaring, and I couldn't stop shaking for quite a while. Stress is the major thing that will prevent my healing from Wilson's Disease...this is not good!

No comments: