BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Raw Mania and Simi's First Day of Grade Two!


So, here I am...STILL RAW! Still raw, still feeling great, and also still losing weight. At this point, I must stop losing weight. Weighed in at 94 ponds this morning. Part of the reason being that I have built up very little muscle mass...which now is presenting itself with apparent need. I've also just consulted David and Katrina Rainoshek, of juice feasting fame, with pointers as to curb the weight loss. A raw protein powder? Raw dairy? I'm looking into my options!

Just spent Labour Day weekend on Lasqueti - chainsaw et al. Falling some trees that we'll use for firewood, window trim, and which clears out a future organic gardening area! Plus, the highlight was to be able to attend my dear friend Barb's 85th birthday party -- a true inspiration -- 85 and still motorcycle down trecharous dirt roads!

Back last night, and up this morning for Simi's first day of grade two. I sewed her a polka-dot explosion skirt, which she looked beautiful in!

And so, when I pick her up...we'll go do it up raw at either Café Bliss or Mo:Le.





Feeling great. School starts for me on Thurday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful skirt Simi! Enjoy grade 2 ;) yea!!!

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Love the skirt! Good luck with grade 2.
XO
Pixy Lisa

Mark said...

I had the same problem as you with weight loss back in the early days of the raw diet.