BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My BIG NEWS, Touching base with fellow Victoria JuiceLuckers...and Café Bliss!


THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR HAS BEGUN! ~ FOR BOTH ME AND SIMI!

I've had one day of school so far...and I'm already succumbing to the stress of it! The problem with us perfectionists! I so badly want to a degree...but the hoops one must jump through and hurdle often seem to defeat the intent. I cycled up on Thurday to school...in 15 minutes, uphill...which was quite the accomplishment for me! My first class: Design Aesthetics (read: drawing, more drawing, and even a little more fine motor control on top of that!) -- in short the class that will be exceedingly challenging for me with my hand. And of course, the minute I landed on campus, my shaking increased dramatically. The teacher of that class really wants me in the class (i showed up in my tutu and she is a costume designer...!) -- but still I feel the pressure. For some reason my mantra that I keep telling myself , to go for the enjoyment of it, hasn't quite sunk in yet. What happens remains to be seen.

So...my big news: I finally have a book contract sitting in front of me to sign! So I will become a published author of a children's book! yeehaw!

So, us Victoria JuiceLuck crew are working hard on coordinating our schedules to make a date to film another check-in video (we have had many requests!) -- Today Constanze and I met up at the Moss Street Market and we took a photo of the two of us together! I talked to Robyn, and I commented on how I'm loosing weight, and she says she just keeps gaining and gaining weight back. Ayrie and Constanze are still pretty stable, having gained a few pounds after being off sailing and traveling and the disruption of them. Myself, I seem to be fluctuating between 94 (which was my lowest) to 100...usually about 96 pounds. I increased my nut consumption, but that is not intelligent or safe for me, so I'm going to pull back...and I had an interesting reaction today, when I went to Café Bliss (Victoria's raw café, run by Hezi, Ayrie's daughter and Katrina's sister). I had a plate of food, which had a sour cream mixture made of cashews and macadamia nuts -- it immediately made me feel ill, as if my body was rejecting the nuts -- enough! no more! I heard! and I'm listening! Hopefully tonight I'll make a batch of sauerkraut, and possibly get some crackers under way!

1 comment:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

ohhh I can't wait for the video update!