BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 2!

I wanna eat! Though I've made some tasty juices, I must say I really want some salad and some raw sprouted chickpea hummus! Yum! The end is near though...tomorrow! yeehaw! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Mark said...

I start Sunday. Do you make your own hummus?

Bronwyn said...

Yes! I do make my own hummus.

I soak the chickpeas for a minimum of 24 hours...preferably 36 -- makes them the sweetest my dear natural nutritionist friend Anna told me -- then into the Blendtec they go with some olive oil and a whack of raw tahini and salt and usually a little cayenne and some lemon. Presto! Delicious!

Mark said...

That's really easy. I'll have to do that. I have a cuisinart. Works great though.