BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DAY 1 of 3 day mini-juice-feast and Angela Stokes on CNN!

Today is my first day of a Fall Equinox juice feast tune-up! It's feeling awesome! I must admit I was feeling reluctant beforehand...but now it's reminding my body of how wonderful juice is!

I just saw the CNN coverage that CNN did on Angela Stokes -- it was wonderful. Short (1 and half minutes) but concise and direct -- really beautiful. Definitely no wackoness. What a relief. I tried to attach the link...but couldn't -- look it up on www.cnn.com -- search angela stokes.

Love Bronwyn

No comments: