BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Angela Stokes, David and Katrina Rainoshek -- all in the same room!

Hello my fellow raw-foodists, juice-feasters, friends, family...or those just plainly interested in finding out more about me!

Well, Wednesday evening, I went to hear Angela Stokes speak down at Café Bliss...David Rainoshek introduced her, fresh back from Raw Spirit fest...so I felt honoured to be sitting in a raw food café with some of the 'big-wigs'!

My neighbour came and so did my Mum, as an act of interest and support. I must say though I enjoyed it...I was hoping for a bit more factual information about raw food -- a more David-based approach somewhat -- I even left at the intermission...not really interested in hearing more...and feeling like I carried anything away except "she's a nice lady!" -- there was a CNN crew filming her too -- so be on the lookout -- for who knows what though...'The wacko of the week'?! I know that if I was all ready raw, her talk most definitely would not have persuaded to be. Dissapointing.

Earlier that morning, I went to meet my new GP (as my old one had to leave the practice). I have never before in my life gotten so pt off and started crying after a doctor's appt. (i've been really fortunate!) He refused to give the juice feast any credit, and was harping on me severely about being raw and my weight. Problem is...there's a long waitlist for virtually every doctor in this town.

On a great note...I'm loving school. 3 classes is just right. And I can't sleep at night for all my creative envisionning keep me up!

xox Bronwyn

No comments: