BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flashbacks of COLD!


Here I am on Day 3, and not only do I want to eat (I cannot fathom at this point how I managed 108 days...probably because I had far need for motivation...it was never a struggle mind you...never!), BUT...I am also COLD. Yes, it is raining...and yes, this feast is ironically in honour of the Fall Equinox (in other words, cooler, rainier days) -- but I'm feeling it! I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

But I have made some damn fine juice over the couple of days! -- and i do feel that clean lightness!

I received a question as to whether I make my own hummus...the answer is YES! and as follows:

I soak the chickpeas for a minimum of 24 hours...preferably 36 -- makes them the sweetest my dear natural nutritionist friend Anna told me -- then into the Blendtec they go with some olive oil and a whack of raw tahini and salt and usually a little cayenne and some lemon. Presto! Delicious!

2 comments:

Mark said...

I can't imagine how I did it either and I've done it twice.

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Congrats on a successful mini-feast. I've been thinking about one too, but haven't talked myself into it yet.
XO
Pixy Lisa