BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

DAY 92! Official end of The Global Juice Feast...but I'm still going on!

I MADE IT!

I DID IT!

I'M INSPIRED!

I'M FEELING THE BEST I EVR HAVE!

I'M SO ENCOURAGED THAT I'VE BEEN ABLE TO RECUPERATE TO A POINT OF FEELING BUOYANT AND NOT CHRONICALLY ILL!

AND BEST OF ALL...I"M CONTINUING ON!

108...HERE I COME!

Yesterday Paddy and Simi went to the store and bought a flat of flowers - cosmos, marigolds, lupins and others -- and planted me a celebratory Day 92 garden -- a bounty of colour extending from the front door! What gems!

I'm going to post our yesterday's juiceluck video -- as well as our Week 1 video -- what shifts!

And the great news is that David and Katrina Rainoshek are coming up next week for our next juiceluck! We'll be feasting with gurus!


Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast



Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast

No comments: