BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today is DAY 100!

Yesterday, on Day 99, we gathered for our weekly Victoria JuiceLuck and had the supreme pleasure of having David and Katrina join with us!

I made the best juice I've made to date: pineapple, strawberry and pear. Beautiful and delicious!

I am now ready for my feast to come to an end -- which feels wonderful and complete! Monday, June 16th -- 8 more days will be the end of just juice. Originally I thought it a little odd to start the feast in March, when produce is still not readily available -- but now I'm fell it was in fact the perfect time because as we transition off the feast, there is plenty of produce to encourage healthy eating habits post-feast!

I am attaching yesterday's JuiceLuck video! Join in our celebration!


Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast

2 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Congrats to all! Great juice feast and video. Everyone looks so glowing and bright.
XO
Pixy Lisa

Anonymous said...

That Juice you made sounds amazing!!! It's 97 and humid here in NYC and that would be perfect right mow:)

Congrats on Day 100 WOOOOHOOOO!