BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE JUICEBREAKING CEREMONY!

Enjoy!

Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast


Much love and thanks...
And I'll still keep posting through the transition period!

Love Bronwyn

2 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

That was beautiful. You look so glow-y and your voice is so much stronger than in your previous videos. Good job! Congratulations on 108 amazing days.
XO
Pixy Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bronwyn! Hugs and tonnes of love!