BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, June 13, 2008

DAY 105, after three days on Galiano Island!

DAY 105! I've started counting not in terms of how far I've come, but how close I am to the end! I just can't wait for salad! Over the past few weeks I haven't been able to tolerate any greens in my juices -- at least not ones that I've made (Ayrie's grass juices I still love!) -- so, though I know my juices are evidently not fullfiling my daily nutritional needs lately, it doesn't help with the reintroduction of greens. So, I've definitely been short on protein. I did however enjoy the juice I added 3 shots of frozen wheatgrass too, along with three cubes of E3 Live.

Today I returned from three day of meetings (part of my elected official position as part of local government for the Gulf Islands of BC) -- it was arranged for me to stay in a little cabin that had its own kitchenette. So what did I do in preparation? Brought my juicer, fruit and veggies (the veggies returned home with me!) and had a fabulous few days. I joined the rest of the council members for two vert fancy evening meals...4 courses and the whole 9 yards, and me with my mason jar!

No comments: