BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Two smoothies, 10 olives, 5 apple rings!

It's funny....I was saying how desperately I wanted to eat -- well I woke yesterday morn, the day I would start bringing fiber and solids back in -- and now that I'd allowed myself to eat, I didn't want to --

instead, I prepped a green smoothie for myself -- about a litre's worth -- and had that through the day - strawberry, apple, ginger, spinach!

Only at about 5:30 did I crave something savoury: had about 10 kalamata olives, and then wanting the upswing of sweet again, had a few apple rings.

Today I'm having a similar smoothy this morning...and will treat myself to a Café Bliss meal for lunch! Likely a salad. One thing I know that I intend to do is cut down on my nut intake...I think that wa the factor in making me feel a bit heavier!

Cheers

No comments: