BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

End of Day 3!


So...today is the official start date for the New Year's Global Juice Feast -- I asked Katrina and David "why the third?!" - and they said because it's a Saturday - easier for people to start on the weekend. Made sense.

Today: Grapefruit, Orange, Pineapple, Pear, Spinach. Can anyone say Citrus?!

Good day --

things are flowing nicely and rapidly with my lanning of my Squamish Action Theater™ workshop and my one here in Victoria - a 7 week class series starting Jan. 20 -- several more people signed up today! yeehaw! OPEN! FLOW! POSSIBILITY!

I was getting and feeling a bit down - though I was suppressing it -- feeling that my ability to perform in the art form that I love: Action Theater™ would never truly be realized, because of my shakey hand that distracts and interferes with me...I was having a hard time admitting it to myself, when I just started doing some improv very much about that - all about my hand -- it was so much of a release! I found such humour in it - it was wonderful!

Another exciting element is Paddy and I started rejigging within our confines some of our house decisions that we're building on Lasqueti -- we're both supremely excited by the way it's going! -- we've added a tower that will include each of our own separate studio spaces! Private space. Our own space. This triggered a series of small changes, such as moving the woodstove placement -- and everything fell into place better than we had it before (which was dmn good!)--

But also supremely fantabulous was I got to meet my "new niece" - my best friend Brooke's 10 day old daughter Natasha!
Beautiful! Stunning! In awe!

I'm soaring at the end of Day 3!

No comments: