BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6! MRI!

MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Today!
Yes, the big white tube they put you in to get images of your brain - my brain!
I'm so curious to find out what the images look like 2 1/2 years after my first scans. The same? Permanent scarring? Different?
I will post when I know!

Day 6...and I want to eat. I feel great on the juice, I've lost a few pounds down to weight I like --
but I also want to have a big salad, or the raw pizza slice my friend had at Café Bliss today....
Tomorrow last day of juice...then likely smoothies in the morning, turn quickly to salads! Yum!

I'm getting good response to my workshop in Action Theater™ I'm offering in March -- and over the next couple weeks I'll offer my first ever in-school workshops - to middle school age kids. Should be great!

No comments: