BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

DAY 1 on this the First Day of 2009!



DAY 1 - and I'm on the Juice Feasting bandwagon again!
The photos I'm including are of me today - this morning - pre-my first juice...
And the juice of choice today?!
Pineapple, Carrot, Apple, Ginger, Beet, Spinach and one orange!
Beautiful deep purple colour!
Feels good!
Juiced about 3 litres for the day!

No comments: