BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 and excitement!


DAY 2!

Now somehow when I read the announcement of the Global New Year's Juice Feast - I read New Year's and stopped - I equated that with January 1, 2009 - well apparently the official start day is the 3rd - hmmm?! I wonder why? but the FIRST sounds and feels the most appropriate for me!

Day 2 -
yesterday's juices sat a bit heavy - were dense -
today went easier - juicing two litres of pineapple, orange, apple, carrot juice.

Went to Café Bliss for a lunch-time Green Buzz drink with wheatgrass. By the way, Café Bliss has a Facebook group now - so join on!

Talking of Facebook groups -
I breated my own today:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43572323236&ref=ts
for my Action Theater™ doings and followings - if you're interested do join the group! I'm supremely excited because I booked a 4 hour workshop to offer in Action Theater™ in SQUAMISH, BC this March 7, 2009. So...if any of you live in the area, consider joining up!

So....I'm pumped -- feel good -- better than yesterday!
Inspired, and feeling blessed!

No comments: