BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DAY 7! Evening of final day of feast!

I feel great! This is the evening of my last day of my New Year's Juice Feast!

I averaged about 2 litres of juice a day -- and me being me favoured the fruit all the way through. I would look at the spinach in my fridge, and my mouth would salivate with delight at the prospect of soon biting into it in the form of a salad. I love my salads!

I actually would love to have a salad first thing tomorrow morning - but alas! I am not that foolish!
A smoothie likely, and then salad -- this feast hasn't felt like a major paradigm shift for me -- I don't think going back to eating some simple solid fruits and salads will be so tough - meaning I don't think it will be such a shock to the system!

I took my friend to Café Bliss yesterday and man oh man! I wanted to eat - but if I know anything about myself -- if I set my mind to something, I'm doing it.

A week was intended. A week was therefore completed.

Many sweet blessings to my other friends who are currently feasting and to those of you who I've never met -- I'd love to hear from you all - be it by e-mail or in the comment section here!

Happy juicers!

Today's juice was celery, pineapple, beet, carrot, apple, ginger! Delicious!

No comments: