BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, November 16, 2009

End of Day 7! and The Work that Reconnects!


I had a powerful, transformative weekend --
I did a weekend workshop in Joanna Macy's 'Work that Reconnects' -- despairwork for expressing and dealing with our feelings surrounding the state of the world right now -- ending so powerfully and empowered to see and feel further the dependent co-arrising and interdependence of all systems on the planets - all beings --
Exquisite. Truly.

And along with me, I totted my juice.

Last night I was feeling the urge and draw to food - which I am, but not quite ready to take the plunge...and so I made a smoothie - a watery one -- took one sip, and realized i wanted to still stick to just juice and tea.

Feeling good in my body - way clearer -- coupled with the workshop, things are great!

No comments: