BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Juice day!


Liquid nourishment! Craving it! Wanting to feel that just wee bit lighter that I was in the summer - I'd like to drop 5 or 7 lbs. -- but more importantly was craving green juice! (hard for me to imagine considering my propencity towards fruit juices. So an early morning dash to the store -- all organic beets, carrots, spinach, ginger, grapefruit, lime, salad assorted mix, celery --
good, but very strong juice, as I initially put in one whole lime, rind et al. -- quite sharp - but incredibly rejuvinating feeling!

Went to a wee craft fair today, and went pricing wood stoves for our new house - pricey but beautiful!

My grand-father was down for a rare visit which was so dear to me -

And am off to a show of improvised dance along side poetry from around the world in various languages!

Cheerio,
Bronwyn

No comments: