BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Monday, July 7, 2008

In Love with Possibility!


I am in the midst of one of the most transformational, inspiration-laden moments of my life!

I am taking the most phenomenal (warning:there will be lots of superlatives!) courses I've ever taken. It is all about theatre and young people -- but using theatre/drama in some of the most innovative ways I've ever come across. If only every classroom - both for children and adults could be like this one! After my first class, I stayed up, re-opening old poems, plays, stories and creative projects I'd done or started. I went and saw the Andy Warhol exibit in town. I started going on long walks. And I started to pen the latest children's book book circulating in my head (I have another kids book that was accepted for publication!). The sun is shining and I am in love with possibility!

21 Day post-feast update:
-seemed to have gained about 5 pounds back. It's making me feel heavier. I don't want to gain any more back. I think I might integrate more juice back into my diet, instead of salads three times a day. I figure I must have the most alkaline body though with all the apple cider vinegar I'm consuming with salad dressings, on top of just coming off the feast.
-yesterday i made my first sprouted chick pea hummus -- no garlic though, since I'm dealing intimately with people-- but chick peas, raw tahini, three squeezed lemons, a bit of olive oil, salt pepper, cayenne and water! Delicious! Today I thinned it out with apple cider vinegar (what else?) to make a creamy salad dressing.

I ran out of kalamata olives a week back...it was a much-needed break...but i am wanting to go buy another bulk tub!

No comments: