BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Friday, July 4, 2008

DAY 125 since Day 1 of Feast!

Our status check-in reports from the Victoria JuiceLuck crew...Enjoy the video! Plus one point of exceptional note, I went to see my neurologist yesterday and she was so blown away by my progress that she asked for the juicefeasting.com website so that she may recommend it to her Parkinson's and MS patients! Hoorah!


Find more videos like this on The Juice Feasting Green Room


Plus I also started course at the university today all about the positive influence that drama has on young people -- couldn't be more up my alley!

No comments: