BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en -- and the joys of B12!

A Happy Hallowe'en to all you out there -- even though the acutely politically and socially aware side of me has some reservations about the appropriated holiday and the associated connotations that come with that (and the fact that Witches were most usually just powerful healers....I could go on...strong women!) AND how now the holiday has turned into a Nestle-sugar fest. I find I'm pining for the days when people, not Walmart made their costumes......
so I am happy to report that my wee girl is out trick-or-treating in my old grade 3, hand-made costume! And....I'm not handing out raw treats...but they are Organic!

So, my big news being that I discovered the miraculous and utterly fabulous effects of receiving a B12 injection!

My levels had fallen low - super low to the point where my mental and rational stability was being affected! I went to my doctor, got a jab and literally within 30 seconds (i kid you not!) - felt the effects! - anxiety lifted...!!!

I had a follow-up a month later...and will now return for one every 2 weeks to month!

As I've been asking around, I've come across many meat eaters I know who get routine shots too! SO IT COMES WELL RECOMMENDED BY ME --

I recommended to a friend to get one...he came up and kissed me with thanks -- it changed his life...and that is how I feel!

DO IT UP!

No comments: