BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

PROTEIN LEVELS -- can't believe I forgot to mention this!


Oh! my -- can't believe I forgot to mention this amazing happening ---

when in Michigan, they took my blood, and I got the results. I asked for my blood results from when I was first admitted ---

and one must remember that when I was first admitted, I was eating a lot of meant (because people were preparing it for me...and I could eat it!) --

but interestingly enough....my protein levels now, after one year of being raw, are higher than they've ever been!

Proof is the diet! Proof is in the Greens!

Oh! and last night I had the pleasure to go hear Victoria and Valya Boutenko speak -- and yes, right now I am sipping on a green smoothie...complete with freshly wildcrafted nettles!

No comments: