BRONWYN'S JUICE-PULP-NON-FICTION!


View my page on Global Juice Feast
                         
WELCOME!

Please join me on this 92-day-turned 108-day juice journey!

You may subscribe to these posts so that arrive directly into your e-mail inbox by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Subscribe!

ENJOY!

Oh My!  I did 108 days on juice, exceeding the 92!

I'm still blogging post-feast, so keep checking in!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Warm Juice!

It's cold! And the appeal of cold juice just diminished!

However, in keeping with the raw food ideal of less than a 115 F degrees heat, I've been heating water in the kettle and adding it to my juices! Delicious winter comfort drink!

David and Katrina are kicking off a one-month Global Juice Feast starting January 1st 2009 -

I can't afford to do the full thing, I don't think -

but I am keen to do at least a week!

We'll see -

but now off for some liquid warmth!

Bronwyn

No comments: